Friday, March 20, 2015

LOOKBOOK STYLE OUTFIT


TITTLE: Live in the sunshine
ABOUT THE LOOK: I'm wearing a black long vintage cape (Episode), I'm so in love with this coat <3 It's elegant and it makes you feel like you're living in the 1930's. I'm wearing black platform wedges from Nelly, although they may not look too comfortable, they secretly are way more comfortable than you may think. I'm also wearing a playsuit from Motel and a vintage belt from Moschino. Easy going- yet with a twist. 
STYLE: Chic / Classic / Edgy
LOCATION: Keizersgracht, Amsterdam
PHOTOGRAPHER: Boyd van Schaaik
Editing by me


We took a few more pictures during our short walk along the Keizersgracht as well. Here's a mix of some playfully edited photo's of my look and a few pictures of the beautiful city I live in <3










(some of the photo's of Amsterdam I found on WeHeartIT and re-editted them)

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird