Wednesday, December 10, 2014

LOOKBOOK / APPAREL

"THE THIRD DIMENSION IS A MIRROR DIMENSION.
IT'S A HOLOGRAM WHICH IS CREATED TO MIRROR YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOU"
TEAL SCOTT

-

I editted & customized some nice holographic pictures
found on TUMBLR just to make it even more
spacy.. enjoy this physical world of illusion <3

-
Look on Lookbook:

TITTLE: If we go, we go together..
ABOUT THE LOOK: The outfit I'm wearing is quite minimalistic for me.. A simple skirt and top from the Monki & H&M, and my precious Jeffrey Cambell's.

Really love those boots, all tough I hardly ever wear them, they're more of a museum object in my room..
STYLE: Chic / Edgy / Glitter Queen / Minimal
LOCATION: Pictures was shot for Jimmy Woo Amsterdam

PHOTOGRAPHER: Walter Vroegop
Editing by me









 











 




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Blog !!!

    From Poland With Love !!

    http;//fashionseba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous metallic designs!
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird